Thursday 4 June 2015

The Cleanup ...

Every so often I have to clean up my little studio. Re arrange my paintbrushes and paint and take stock of where everything is.  I am not one of those artists who can work surrounded by kayos and unsorted clutter. 

Lentil thinking in the box :")





I usually have two or three of my feline friends with me in the studio, closely watching and inspecting every thing I do.  Curiosity is the name of the game and any size empty box is a good place to watch from :") Sorting and cleaning and re arranging always opens up my creative thought process and once everything is in place I cant wait to get messy again....



Storage and work space is always an issue. Never enough shelves and drawers to stash all the art stuff!  :")




My work table where I sit and make art and do all my filming from. 







A washing line of art. A great way to display some of my work, instead of placing them in a box I like to pin/peg up a few of my latest pieces.


Canvases unfinished and complete stacked up where ever a open spot can be found :")

No comments:

Post a Comment